Microsoft SharePoint Online Plan 1 for Government - Billed Monthly
The features that small and mid-sized businesses need to succeed.
SharePoint - OneDrive
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage per user
- Share files securely inside or outside your organization
- Sync local copies of files or folders for offline viewing and editing on Mac or PC
- Co-author in real time in familiar Microsoft Office apps
- Inform and connect your people with intranets and portals
- Tell your story with beautiful communication sites
- Use team sites to connect teams to content, expertise, and processes
- Organize and manage content in libraries and lists with metadata, records management, and retention policies
- Move and manage files between OneDrive and SharePoint
- Search and discover relevant people and important content when you need it most
- Navigate your team sites and intranet with the SharePoint mobile apps for Android™, iOS, and Windows or OneDrive mobile apps for Android™, iOS and Windows
- FastTrack deployment support with purchase of 50+ seats at no extra cost
- 24/7 phone and web support
- Licensed for commercial use
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration
Inform and connect your organization
Intelligence and insights
SharePoint Online includes:
File sharing and storage
file sharing and at least 1 TB of OneDrive storage per user.
Securely share files and content with people inside and outside your organization.
Organize and manage content in libraries and lists with metadata, records management, and retention policies.