Microsoft Exchange Online Protection - Billed Monthly
Protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email.
Also available with Exchange Online.
Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies. Exchange Online Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed across a global network of datacenters, helping you simplify the administration of your messaging environments.
Security and reliability
Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company's IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of datacenters helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
Stay in control
Maintain control over your environment while gaining email protection from Microsoft.
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Center—a single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
Easy to deploy and maintain
It's easier than ever to protect your organization from external threats.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimizes up-front investment.
- Get a predictable payment schedule through a subscription-based service for customers with an on-premises email deployment. Exchange Online Protection is also included in Exchange Online and any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
- Simplify IT environments by reducing the need for in-house email security servers and applications.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.